As confinement to our homes begins to lift I am now starting to offer phone and online sessions to new and existing clients. My usual charges have been reinstated (please see bottom of page)
What will happen
- We can talk and connect. Sometimes that is enough, to have someone listen.
- I can guide you through the tapping process helping you to construct powerful tapping statements that access your subconscious
- I can help to bring new and deep awarenesses as to why you might be feeling the way you are feeling and offer gentle ‘reframes’ to encourage feelings of inner safety.
- In some cases I may offer distance healings to help re-balance your life force energy.
What will not happen
- I will not offer any guidance on supplements, flower remedies or hair analysis as these tests can only be done responsibly by Kinesiologists through in person muscle testing (unless other formal qualifications are held)
- I am not and never will be affiliated (and therefore financially compensated) with any company, product or service as part of any treatment I offer in person or online.
- I will not offer any medical diagnosis and the work we do is not a replacement for medical advice.
I may not be able to speak to you on the same day that you contact but I will get back to you as quickly as I can. To get in touch please contact me on 01823 271375 or email email@example.com.
Treatments Explained ...
What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology uses simple and painless muscle testing as a type of body language to communicate potential problems and solutions to the client and practitioner. It is non-invasive, drug-free and enormously empowering. I help clients who are experiencing all sorts of conditions such as IBS and other digestive disruptions, colds & viruses, skin issues, aches and pains, low mood, fatigue, fears and phobias and much more. It is important to say that during a treatment I am never treating, diagnosing or prescribing for an illness/dis-ease, I am balancing the whole person … my job is simply to help return your mind/body to its natural state of homeostasis.
What happens in a treatment?
After a brief chat and completing a short questionnaire on your first visit, you lie, fully clothed on the treatment bed while I employ a variety of simple and painless muscle tests. Once any problems areas have been identified, acupressure massage, communication to encourage emotional processing and **nutritional suggestions are gently introduced to help restore balance. With permission from the client the treatment often ends with a period of deep energy work using my Reiki and Seichem training.
**I do NOT benefit financially in any way if you choose to order any nutritional supplements after your treatments.
What is Reiki & Seichem?
Lots of people are familiar with Reiki healing (an ancient Japanese healing art) which channels Earth energy. This Earth energy grounds us and sets the basis for Seichem energy, because as well as channeling Earth energy, Seichem (an ancient Egyptian healing art) also channels the energies of Water, Fire, Air and Light.
What does Reiki and Seichem feel like to receive?
The client remains lying fully clothed on the treatment bed but is now blanketed (as the body temperature can drop) while various points on the body are held so the life force energy (known as chi or prana in Eastern cultures) can be encouraged to flow. It is deeply relaxing to receive and often leaves the person with a feeling of peace as if they have been meditating for an extended period of time. This is important because many new thinking experts and scientists are now understanding that when we are able to access very deep states of relaxation like this – we can heal our minds and bodies. However it can be very difficult to ‘drop in’ to those moments by ourselves ….very often a facilitator is needed.
Initial Consultation (approx 2hr) £65
Follow-Up Consultation (approx 1hr) £55
**Relevant supplements can be ordered by clients after treatment if desired. I do not benefit financially from any nutritional products tested/recommended.
Jo’s clinic is based at 85 Killams Green, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 3YQ.
Other clinics also run at the Sangha House in Taunton. Prices may vary at different venues.